The #ProDay is a days training with Pro Detailing UK at our detailing studio in Stotfold. It is held by Ben & myself with two course attendees giving you that ultimate one to one experience!
Aimed at the enthusiast who may have had their vehicle detailed by ourselves or an individual that wants to take their weekend cleaning to another level.
The day will cover all basic cleaning procedures, safety whilst working with the vehicle including yourself (PPE), required basic equipment setup and tools, understanding chemicals and their correct uses plus more...
Areas covered but not limited to...
- Safe engine bay cleaning and dressing
- Wheel removal, cleaning & arch work
- Door shuts, boot, bonnet, fuel flap & recess cleaning
- Safe pre wash procedures
- Contact washing including badges, grilles & trims in detail
- How to decontaminate correctly (Iron removal, tar spots, Clay)
- Safe drying procedures
- Best protection types that can be performed at home for your paint, glass and wheels ranging from waxes to sealants!
- Interior cleaning from how to wet vacuum fabric seats, safe leather cleaning and feeding/protection, streak free glass and much more!
With a full days training we'll give you the confidence to go away and clean your own car to your best abilities also taking away a heap of professional tips and tricks from our years of experience
Lunch and refreshments are also included (Please state at the time of booking if you have any dietary requirements or allergies)
(NOTE This course does NOT cover any form of machine polishing)
Once paid the course is refundable (Minus any card/bank charges from original transaction) upto three weeks of the booking date, any less than three weeks and the course will be NON refundable, however you can reschedule for a future course date.